Emily's gotten into combing hair. My sister-in-law, Heidi, was kind enough to let Emily work her magic on her hair.
It's gotten hot here already, so of course it's time to bust out the baby pool. They love it.
There several new perks for a kid who turns one: eating honey, drinking cow's milk, and having birthday cake to name just a few. In my opinion, the best one for a kid has to be finally being able to sit in a forward facing car seat. This is Dallin's first ride in his new big boy car seat.
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago
5 comments:
I can't believe how cute those kids are! I'm glad I get to see them in two weeks!
Can I just say I'm burning with jealousy right now, as I view the photo of your cute kids in the pool. It is FREEZING here. It's barely in the 50s. Al Gore needs to visit Spokane and THEN explain global warming. And isn't it nice to have forward-facing car seats? I've been fortunate in that my babies are HUGE so they progress rapidly when it comes to car seats.
So cute! Fun to see Heidi somewhat pregnant. You will sure miss having family around. Good thing your kids are so cute and fun to be with (that wasn't as sarcastic as it sounded!)
Cute kids! Dallin looks so proud of himself! Also, the place you guys are thinking of moving looks amazing! It looks like a mini Lagoon!
-Nat
I appreciate the water guard shirts the kids are wearing. I think they're called rash guards for surfers, originally, but I love wearing mine so I don't get burned. Your kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment