Danny and I went down to Tucson Friday afternoon to look for a place to live. We spent the better part of Saturday looking at rental homes and we found one we really liked, similar to this one.
What we're most thrilled about is the master planned community in which this house is located. It's called Rancho Sahuarita (check it out at http://www.ranchosahuarita.com/) and it's about 10 miles south of Tucson. It's pretty much in the boonies, but the amenities it offers are incredible. They are only offered to members of the comminity and include a fitness center, a lake, a water park, miniature golf, a train, tennis courts, and more. They even have a school, a Fry's, and a gas station in there. Though it's definitely different than what we're used to, we've heard great things about it and think it will be perfect for the eight months we'll be down there.





9 comments:
How fun! It will be kind of like living in a vacation house for a few months!
Looks fabulous! So you found you can rent??? I can't believe I haven't talked to you in forever. I'll call you! You're supposed to be north of Tucson so it is closer to the valley...not that we're close to the valley...
Oh my gosh! Your kids are going to LOVE it! Sounds fun!!!
How cool! That sounds like a great place to live! Might as well make it as much a vacation as possible!
Sounds perfect Amy! I'm thinking Dallin will love the trains. Emily . . . the shopping center I think.
Wow!! That sounds amazing! The home looks beautiful too. How exciting!
sign me up!!! Oh was that not an invitation to come live with you. I sooooo want to live there!
I was sold on it after I read the word "train." Even my Lucy is SO into trains. That place looks awesome. Your kids will love it. I have to drive 12 minutes to the YMCA if I want access to a pool. So don't forget how great you have it!!! I miss the sun!!!
Wow that place looks amazing! It looks like you are going to be having eight months of pure vacation.
Post a Comment