Monday, March 31, 2008

The Kids

Cute Dallin on St. Patty's Day. They say red-heads look good in green. I have to concur!

What's in the cup? Is it lemon juice? Bitter beer? Nope. Just plain, old, watered-down apple juice. Needless to say, Dallin's not a fan.


We went to AZ Mills mall with Grandma the other night while Danny was at a school function till late. This is Dallins first carousel ride.


We just bought Danny a bike for $25 at a garage sale so we could also buy a bike carriage for the kids (one of Danny's birthday presents). The both freaked out the first time riding in it. Now they like it, luckily.


Emily loves dressing up. This is Aunt Stacy's play jewelry and Emily insists on wearing every necklace and ring, carrying every purse, and strutting around vain as a peacock.



Emily and cousin Brooklynn cruising the town for dudes in their pink Barbie Cadillac.

With Grandma at AZ Mills mall.

Emily's dress that she didn't get to wear on Easter since she was sick.


7 comments:

Jan said...

What cute pictures! My favorites are of Emily in her bling and the crying pictures...they're hilarious!

Erica Hanks said...

I love the crying pic too! Sad...but cute!

Wow...you guys sure make cute kids!

thebigcookiefam said...

The crying picture is my favorite too! But I also love the apple juice picture, sooo funny!

Benjamin said...

I have the funniest sobrinos in the world! (It works best in spanish so I don't have to write two words. I guess it was worthless though since I wrote a whole paragraph explaining myself.) Emily is definitely a hottie-tottie already and will most assuredly be a man-killer. Dallin does do a fine bitter-beer face. Unparalleled I think!

Meghann said...

Emily sounds a lot like Lucy. She looks so cute decked out in all that jewlery.
The picture is hilarious of your kids in the bike trailer. I am very impressed that Danny accepts birthday gifts on behalf of his children.

Katie said...

Cute pictures - congrats on selling the house too. That's awesome!

Byron said...

It was so fun to see Setta on your blog! I might have to find some pictures of her to post on mine. Love loove looove the picture of the bike stroller. Emily dressed in the jewelry is hilarious, I remember Jack at her age was totally into dress up but it was so boy. It will be fun to have Lucy go through it, too cute.