We celebrated Danny's 28th birthday yesterday, the 30th. This year turned out to be the birthday that just kept on giving. He and I went out to Pei Wei for dinner on Saturday. On Sunday morning he opened presents here at home. Then after church we went over to his parents' house for a delicious birthday dinner, cake, and more presents. Tonight, we had cake and ice cream and more presents here with my side of the family. How awesome is that - having a three-day birthday?
Gluten-Free Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
6 days ago




3 comments:
we hope you such a great day. It is great to be KING even if it is just for one day.
Happy Birthday Danny! Birthdays are the best when they last on and on! Congrats on the sale of your home too! We really do need to get together before you guys move.
I love Emily's hair! It is getting so long. I think Danny deserves a 3 day birthday. Stacy and me were really good at sucking the most out of our birthdays, and Danny usually got the shaft. Keep it up Dan!
Post a Comment