skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dixon Family
Monday, January 30, 2012
Ladybugs
I very thoroughly enjoyed watching my kids discover the thrill of finding ladybugs.
2 comments:
Benjamin
said...
Cutest kids on the block. When can I come play?
January 30, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Katie
said...
Awesome pictures!
January 31, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily (6 years old)
Dallin (5 years old)
Megan (2 years old)
Hannah (17 months old)
People We Like
The Dixon Story
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago
ard family
Boston's Public Gardens
8 years ago
Smith Stories
2013 September Bently's ONE year photo shoot...
9 years ago
Corner of the World
My Cousin got married!
9 years ago
Kirtis and Gina
March and April Book Reviews
10 years ago
Dave and Mandi
2015 recap
10 years ago
Team Covey
Davis rocks
11 years ago
little moments
elder and sister todd are AFRICA bound!!
11 years ago
Photography by Bianca
Autumn Mini Sessions
11 years ago
Shade-And-Sweetwater
The Man Child is 2!
12 years ago
J and J Hall
Our new baby GIRL!
12 years ago
Alison and Brandon in El Pueblo Viejo
Switching Gears
13 years ago
Oh no! Another great Skoda!
Food, Folks, and Fun!
13 years ago
onelmichele
13 years ago
The Guymon Family
We're still here!
13 years ago
i like my Megs sunny-side up
Vacation
13 years ago
A Dramaqueen's Guide To Life
Thinking Ahead: Meal Planning
13 years ago
Snips,Snails and Piggytails
We're MOVING!
14 years ago
The Soter Family
Back in the Saddle Again
14 years ago
Los Angeles Lees
こんにちは 日本 (Hello Japan!)
14 years ago
Lanham Lair
Tink, Tink, Tink.....
14 years ago
Busy Burnham Bunch
Thanksgiving
14 years ago
jonannacosby
Costume Time
14 years ago
Schark Attack
Cailyn's photo shoot
14 years ago
Days to Remember
Mormon Message
15 years ago
Smith Family
9 years
16 years ago
introspections from a complex mind
A new creation...
16 years ago
FREESTONE FAMILY
Just Jonesin'
The Cooks
Miracle Grow
Becky and Stan Jones
Brian and Heidi Burnham
Colette and Cooper Goodman
Danny and Alyssa Coon
Geri and Dan Broadbent
Heidi and Jared Smith
Jan and Ben King
Katie and Brandon Grimm
Laura and Bret Hanson
Natalie and John Palmer
Quincy and Kirk Sorensen
Emily's Notable Quotables
"Mom, back in your time, were there cars?"
"Who would name their kid Tanya? That's a lame name."
"I just love you, Megan. I just love you, Dallin. You're such great siblings to me."
"Mom, Hannah's totally made for eating."
"Mmmmm. Tadoot smells so good. But she doesn't smell like soda pop; she smells like donuts."
"Megan, are you a real, grown-up mom? (Yes.) No you're not. You don't have long beautiful hair. And you don't even have a cell phone."
"I think I have poop in my bum. Can you help me wipe because I don't have eyes in my bum?"
"It's the story of the 2000 stripling lawyers."
"Do burglars send out Christmas cards?"
"Quick, Dallin! Run from the bad bishop!'
"Tadoot smells like M&M's. I wonder why."
"It smells like roasted broccoli in here."
"Not cool!"
"Dallin, you best come see this!"
"I do nice things for good mommies, not burglar mommies."
"Megan's buns smell like cheese."
"Your bum is big."
"Dad always has bad ideas."
"I wish I were allergic to working!"
"Dude! Are you kidding me?"
"After doing that huge poop, I feel 10 pounds lighter!"
"Hey Dallin, let's pretend we're brothers and sisters."
"What? Is this a poop party in here?"
"Dallin, if we find any bugs, we'll kill them, put them in this pot, and cemetery them."
"Look at this weed, Mom. It wouldn't be good for a wedding."
Dallin's Notable Quotables
"A booger in my nose is like my loose tooth; it's very wiggly and won't come out."
"Mom, I'm teaching Hannah math."
"If I put some of this Cheeto-ness on my shirt, it wouldn't even show up."
"Maybe the scorpion is just play deading."
"What if in real life I had brown hair when I was asleep and it was just a dream that I had read hair?"
"Mom, I'm hot and I'm sweaty and the caterpillar is eating my sweat. He's licking it."
"My legs are very, very hot."
"You saw of piece of rice out your window?"
"I almost didn't recognize you, Mom, because I haven't seen you for a couple of minutes today."
"Look, Mom! Even my head is really skinny 'cause I can even fit through here!"
"I like to put warm things in my body."
"When I grow up I want to be a fire fighter or a dentist."
"I'm really cold even though I'm short."
"I just threw a booger in my pants. Just kidding. I don't throw boogers in my pants. I eat 'em. I like to eat boogers. They're yummy."
"One time I ate salsa and it burned my mouth so bad it was like a lava bubble."
"Mom, can we take anything with us to Heaven?"
"My mouth is enormous, huh?"
"I like putting bread on my face and sticking my eyes through."
"I'm as long as this whole enitre bath, Dad!"
"No! Chinese people don't eat asparagus! They eat lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of noodles!"
"Emily, Megan likes to pat my back and say 'big boy'."
"Laman and Lemuel are the only wicked ones that I like."
"Mom, I have like sparkly stuff in my bum."
"Can we rough house?"
"My poop for today was one big huge log, two big nuggets, and one little nugget."
Megan's Notable Quotables
"Did a whale eat Joseph Smith?"
"No! Dat would be weird!"
"Dess what, Mom?"
"Oh my dosh!"
"Oh my!"
"I have nola barf?" (granola bar)
"You look weird."
"No problem."
"I need my bunny back in my bed!"
"Dat no fair!"
"I like Heidi."
"I need my milk."
"What dat noise?"
"When Daddy come home?"
(Crying) "Need a bandaid on my lip."
"Doggy barfing." (instead of 'barking')
"Yep."
"Nope."
"Oooooh so cuuuuute!"
"I take my jacket off berry hot."
Hannah's Notable Quotables
"Nanny" = Dallin
"Annie"
"tee too" = thank you
"diddy" = kitty
"dirty"
"owie"
"quack quack."
"oink oink."
"moo"
"Oh yeah."
"Mommy"
"Emmy" = Emily
"Dada" = Dallin"
"neo" = milk
"Doot" = Tadoot
"yeewee-oo" = Cheerios
"Da doo" = thank you
"Daddy!"
"dow" = down
"up"
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(32)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(10)
Ladybugs
New Calling
Bye-Bye Other Tooth!
Bye-Bye Tooth
Finally a REAL Get Away
Also Over Christmas Break.....
Look! An Ostrich!
Christmas x 2
Pre-Christmas Festivities in Mesa
Pre-Christmas Festivities at Home
►
2011
(47)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(41)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(57)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
2 comments:
Cutest kids on the block. When can I come play?
Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment