Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Footloose and finally HELMET-FREE!

Megan had her final appointment with the craniologist yesterday. The before and after results are astounding. They have some side-by-side shots from her inital visit back in December and yesterday's visit that really show how much her head has reshaped. It's a PDF file, so it won't upload into Blogger for me. Too bad. They said to keep the helmet on for another two weeks, but I'm calling it GOOD after four and a half months (since we're moving next week)! I'm so happy for Megan to be liberated.

7 comments:

Karen said...

That is great news! Good luck on your move. Hopefully this will be the last for a while. Home sweet home!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, that is GREAT! Good luck moving!

Mandi said...

OH that just brings joy to my heart for that sweet baby girl. I love her bright red hair and her sweet little headband. That headband has been a long time coming. What a happy day. Congratulations little Megan. It pains me to think that you guys are on your way out of TX. It makes me feel emotional just thinking about it. We will miss you so much. It leaves a hole in the heart of TX to see you go. Thank you for being such a wonderfully awesome friend! Love you!

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

At last! That is great news, hooray for Megan!

Brittney Smith said...

Yeah, congrats. Love her hair bow!!

Jan said...

Yay! I am so glad for her--and for you guys! Such a cutie!

Jenni said...

YAY! SO excited for you on both accounts! Good luck with the move - I am SO ready to move - we have been here in AL longer than we have ever lived anywhere so the itch to move is starting and with Katie only having one year left in high school you just never know where we may end up!