Monday, June 9, 2008

More Family Fun

This weekend we had our second round of visitors, this time from my side. My brother and his wife (Brian and Heidi), my mom, and my niece (a different brother's daughter, Amanda) came Friday morning and stayed till Sunday evening. We had a full house and we loved it! We had a great time celebrating Heidi's birthday, eating in and out, yard sale-ing, swimming, miniature golfing, getting hair-cutting lessons, and playing games. Thanks for coming guys! We hope you had as much fun as we did!


















12 comments:

thebigcookiefam said...

looks like so much fun! I love when cousins get to play!

Meghann said...

That community water park looks like so much fun! Your kids are so lucky. I LOVE Dallin's red hair. Where does that come from?

Jan said...

It's great to have visitors and it looked like a lot of fun! You're getting really tan!! Love the new blog design by the way!

Byron said...

No wonder none of you loosays would answer your phone!!! Ok, at least mom! Looks like a blast. We're lame and forgot to call Heidi on her bday... duh! Fun to see so many pictures. I love the 2nd to the last one....you are totally defending yourself to some snide remark that someone made about you.. they are teasing you and I can almost hear you...blah, blah, blah... So fun! Can hardly wait to be all together!

Byron said...

I forgot to comment about dallin's Maui outfit...holy de ja vu! Jack all over again, and yes, it is dang cute!

Byron said...

Just one more... Emily's suit is so cute. I saw it online the other day and thought I should go get it for Lucy. Now I just need to wait til next year then she can have Em's. Or I should go get her one now and they can be twinners! Did you get the matching cover?

Byron said...

Ok, I lied. One more. Amanda looks soooo cute with her braces off and those white shiny straight teeth! What a doll!

Amy said...

To Michelle: I didn't get the matching swim cover. I'm too cheap. Em just walks around with her bum cheeks totally hanging out of a huge snuggy. That pic you like was the most bizarre thing ever. Remind us to explain the "raw meat incident". Setta is crazy.

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

Yay for visits from family! It looks like you are all settled in and enjoying all the perks that the community offers. If you get bored....come visit us and Disneyland!!!

Team Covey said...

Your calling in life is to be a sunglasses model. You look so great and ready for summer!

Megs said...

you look amazing by the way. I am so glad you had such a good time. My mom is coming this week and I hope she can help me cut Blake's hair. Just a little off the back. Remember how you moved away from family, but you are seeing all the time. I am so happy for you.

Did I ever tell you I met Michelle. I ran into her at our women's conference. I was sitting there thinking "I wonder if she'll be here and if I will recognize her" and then I look over and she sit on my row and she looks just like you. She recognized me too and it was fun to chat with her. If I already told you this, sorry. I can't remember.

Mandi said...

Okay, is that all in your neighborhood? If it is I am coming down and moving in! My kids would be totally in heaven! So would I since they have a splash park. So fun! Um, where did you get your cute new blog backgroung? I am in desperate need of a blog makeover?