We woke up at 3:30a.m. (we were still on mainland time), but got to lay in bed as long as we wanted - such an anomaly! We took care of business in the morning by attending our mandatory hotel orientation, booking our excursions, picking up some sunscreen, and buying a few groceries. After that we went to lunch at Aloha Mixed Plate. It was a quaint, little place right on the beach with a beautiful ocean view. We ate outside and had a really good lunch of pina coladas, teryaki chicken and steak, mahi mahi, duck, and rice. They talked us into to ordering their "famous" apetizer, something or other Pork Manapua. It was totally weird and didn't taste that good. Oh, and I was freezing (with goosebumps) the whole time during lunch, even in Hawaii. It was in the shade with a breeze - what can I say? Sadly, it just proves how thin my Arizona blood really is.








I couldn't wait to hit the beach, so that afternoon we laid out for a little while and just relaxed, careful not to get too much sun. It was the best. We had a great view from our lawn chairs.









I couldn't wait to hit the beach, so that afternoon we laid out for a little while and just relaxed, careful not to get too much sun. It was the best. We had a great view from our lawn chairs.






2 comments:
Oh! It looks amazing to be there! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
So rude!
Post a Comment