Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pool Party

Last month the kids and I went to Mesa so I could go to the temple.  Dan was on a scout campout and missed a fun family get-together at my sister's house.  We all enjoyed swimming in her big, beautiful new pool. 
























































(To me, it's kind of a miracle that with so many kids in the pool at once, no one drowned.)

6 comments:

Peeser said...

Um, that is one incredible pool! Wow! So, when it snows so much here that even I might be sick of it, can I visit you down in the heat and maybe get a chance to check out (read: swim in) said pool? ;)

What a shame that Danny missed all that...

Quincy Sorensen said...

That is the nicest pool I've seen! You have a fun clan. :)

Natalie said...

Looks like so much fun and that is a beautiful pool.

Soff said...

that looks like the pool from the movie HIgh School Musical 2!

Mandi said...

Hello Friend! Thanks for the blog comment. Funny about logging in as Ben because I instantly thought, "Who's Ben? That's creepy!" I am happy that you clarified. How are you guys? It looks like you're having lots of fun! I just got back from a trip to AZ all by myself yesterday. It was my moms 60th bday. So fun! Super gross scorpion by the way! We don't really have that here and I still freak out anytime there is something that could possibly resemble one. They are the grossest things EVER! Lets do catch up soon! I miss you!!

Karen said...

Wow. I love that pool and pictures. What a fun day I'm sure.