Last night Hannah slept all night, a full 7 1/2 hours!! Woo hoo!!!!! Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke and she'll do it on a regular basis (and sleep even longer). I surprisingly still felt tired this morning , but all the effort we've made trying to get to this point may be finally paying off! Happy day!!
(By the way, she will be two months old tomorrow. Time is flying.)
Gluten-Free Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
6 days ago
4 comments:
OH please, how can you tell me such things? Two months old? AMAZING! You are going to be feeling GREAT!
hooray! sleep, beautiful sleep! katie no longer sleeps all night...hannah will have to give lessons. cute pictures! btw, I think about you like everyday, it's ridiculous that we live this close and never see eachother!
Nat
I am so very jealous!! What have you been doing??
OH I know how happy you must feel! Yay!
Post a Comment