I can't tell you how lucky, thrilled, grateful, and blessed I am that a long time ago he decided he wanted to be mine. I definitely married up, he's my better half, and life would be miserable without him. I love my Valentine!
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE PICTURE!
That IS a charming picture of you two. I am so happy that you have found happiness, Hermana! Feliz Dia de San Valentin! :)
Your cute Amy! I can't tell you how much I miss you. It's a pretty big thing for me to say that I would totally move to Tucson if given the chance. I wish so much that we could hang out with you guys. You are seriously one of the very best friends I've ever had. Thanks for being so awesome! Happy Valentine's Day (a day late!)
Post a Comment