In the form of frosting.
On Saturday, I took some sugar cookie dough out of the freezer (from our Christmas cookie escapades), rolled it out, cut out the hearts, baked them, and made frosting when everyone was napping. We decorated them on Valentine's Day after church. As we predicted, the kids went overkill on both the frosting and the sprinkles, but they loved every minute of it.







7 comments:
They do look beautiful and delicious!
Very cute and festive--and it looks yummy too!
Yum! I want some, messy or not.
Yum! By the way, those are some cute stickers on Megan's helmet. I can't believe how much older she looks since y'all were here.
mmmm. I love finding reasons to make sugar cookies! These look scrumptious!
i bought the same set of heart cookie cutters from the grocery store. mine looked exactly the same :)
Who cares about "looking good"? Those are some fantastic hearts simply because they were made with family love! :) (Next time, feel free to send some my way...)
Post a Comment