Megan slept through the night for the first time!!! She went a full 9 hours last night!!! Woo hoo!!! From the time our babies are a week or two old, we begin tirelessly training them for this very thing. At times it seems like all the monumental effort will never pay off. I'm so excited and hopeful this will soon be the norm since she'll be 3 months old on Wednesday! Exclamation points all around!!!
This is the cute baby face I get to see all the time. Megan's been smiling for weeks now, but this is the first good picture I've gotten of it. It seems like once the camera comes out her smiles go away. I finally got one.
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago
13 comments:
Yay Megan! There are few things better than when babies start sleeping through the night. You'll feel like a new woman. Way to go!
Yeah Megan!!!! We love sleeping babies at our house. Way to go. Definitly a lot of effort in the beginning, but a huge payoff in the end!!
Woo Hoo! Babies that sleep are happy babies!
She's such a doll
Hooray for sleeping babies! Sleep=mom's sanity. :) She is such a cutie!
Could she come teach Chase please? I'm jealous. She is so cute! I think she looks like her daddy. You should put a bow in Danny's hair and do a comparison.
-Nat
Seriously a reason to celebrate! She better keep it up now that you have been reminded of what a full night's sleep feels like!
She does look cute, and oh, does she look like Emily! Don't set yourself up for disappointment, just think she will wake up each night, then you'll be delighted when she doesn't!
Horray for you! We've kept her sleep in our prayers and are glad to hear you got one good night! Here's to many more to come!
That smile is darling!
That is such a huge thing... it makes the difference b/t a happy mom and a barking mom:) Ya Megan!!!
Ah sleep, what is that again? j/k glad to hear you can get some rest!
I think it's because I taught her how to be a good baby while I was there. I am her spirit guide, I think. Congrats!
I found your blog! We had a great time at dinner tonight!
Hi...remember me?? I saw your blog through Bens..Your kids are darling! Just curious how you got your little one to sleep through the night. I have read countless books....Its way to easy to spoil our baby because it's our first but I am just curious what you do:)
Meagen Reed...now Adair
What part of Texas are you in??
Post a Comment