I'm soooo excited!! And don't feel bad for Dallin at all. Look how well rounded Brian is from being wedged between all us girls. I can't wait to meet Georgina!
I am SO excited for you guys. Michael asked me to guess what I thought it was going to be, and I was thrilled to guess right. I think Emily will love having a sister, and Dallin's good enough about entertaining himself to be happy to wait for a brother :)
I find myself feeling a little tinge of jealousy right now. ;o). I hope we get a sweet little girls someday. 'Till then I am happy with my boys! Congrats!
Congrats! I always see your blog news, but am a slacker at commenting! We are exited for you and for Emily especially, to have a live "baby doll" to play with!
15 comments:
Yeah!! That is such great news. I am so happy for you.
Oh sweet! Just goin' in order huh???
woohoo!!!
How exciting!! Yay!
I'm soooo excited!! And don't feel bad for Dallin at all. Look how well rounded Brian is from being wedged between all us girls. I can't wait to meet Georgina!
Congrats! Can't wait to find out if we're joining the girl camp or not. Way to go - good luck in all your moving plans.
Yay! Emily is probably going to appreciate having a sister! Congrats!
I am SO excited for you guys. Michael asked me to guess what I thought it was going to be, and I was thrilled to guess right. I think Emily will love having a sister, and Dallin's good enough about entertaining himself to be happy to wait for a brother :)
Emily is gonna love having a sister! Someone always there to play with. This is exciting.
Yeah, look how well Brian turned out...
Dallin does not stand a chance.
I find myself feeling a little tinge of jealousy right now. ;o). I hope we get a sweet little girls someday. 'Till then I am happy with my boys! Congrats!
Congrats! That's all we have around here so I love the bows and bracelets.
Congrats! I always see your blog news, but am a slacker at commenting! We are exited for you and for Emily especially, to have a live "baby doll" to play with!
Girl??!! We definitely can't relate :) That is exciting! One more for the girl team.
Congratulations guys! That's the same order as us. It's perfect. Now if we could only request just one more boy . . .
Post a Comment