Emily, Dallin, and I made our first visit to the Tucson Children's Museum this morning. They have a nice little set up there and the kids really had a fun time. They had a full two hours' worth of playing and trying out TONS of new toys. They spent the most time in the "kitchen" area with all sorts of play food and dishes and things.

















5 comments:
That looks like a really fun museum! Way to keep the kids busy. And I love Emily's hair curly like that!!
My favorite picture was Emily in front of the funky mirror. What a cool shot! Sounds like a fun time.
My kids are always drawn to the play food/grocery area too! I don't think I've ever seen Emily's hair down- it is cute. Is the curl natural?
I love the quotes of the kids!!! They are the funniest kids ever, I'm pretty sure. (They get it from me)
Looks like a great place. I still love taking my kids to Children's Museums. Always a blast. Great photos. How in the heck did Em get those great curls? Lucy seems to be going that way too, but I wonder if we move back to dry AZ if they will go away... How lucky these girls will be, although any girl I ever knew with curls HATED it, and always wanted straight hair, even though everyone else was jealous. Anyway... from these pictures it looks like your kids are the bestest buddies ever....Right? Right...
Post a Comment