Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day!

First thing in the morning, Dan and Dallin went to play in a ward soccer game.  Next, we all went to the kids' first swim lesson of the summer.

For lunch, I met up with my cute cousins, Natalie and Nancy.  Natalie lives here by us, but Nancy lives far away.  It had been years since we've all been together.  It was SO fun to eat and chat and eat and chat for as long as we wanted.  Once upon a time we were college roommates.  I still consider those years some of my very favorite. 

In the afternoon, we had are good family friends, the Slivkas, over to try out our new slip-n-slide.  The boys really took to it and had a ball.  Every picture I had of Dallin sliding, he was making really goofy faces - trying, I think, to keep his face from getting sprayed.













That evening, we went over to another family's house for swimming and a BBQ.  I love holidays! 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow! That picture of you three brings back memories. Man, Deluxe seems so long ago. So fun that you guys got to get together.