Friday, December 9, 2011

Pictures of Dallin

New photos with my new lens.  Love it.
















 Old photos with one of my old lenses.  I took these back in September and just haven't posted them yet.  He's so fun and easy to photograph.  And quite photogenic too.












6 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the photos! He sure is one handsome little boy. What lens did you use?

Peeser said...

"...quite photogenic..."? He's VERY photogenic. What an adorable young man you've got there! It's nice he lets you take the photos, too- when my nephew was a bit younger (and not quite the ham he is these days), he was very finicky about when he would let my sister take his picture...

Nice shots- keep up the good work! :)

Karen said...

So, so fun. He is adorable. Glad you love your lens!

Amy said...

Sharon, I used a 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Shaunte' said...

Very nice photos! What a cute little guy!

Mandi said...

Um, would you mind hopping on a plane and doing photo shoots with each of my 5 children? Those are amazing! What a handsome little man! And , might I say, what a talented photographer! It was so good to chat the other day! I miss you so much sweet friend!