Yesterday she turned 1!!
I took these the day before.
In the morning she awoke to a very decorated kitchen, thanks to Dad and Aunt Stacy.
She loved the balloons.
A quick photoshoot.
We celebrated over lunchtime. We had yummy soup, rolls, and a salad. We invited Uncle Mike, Aunt Emily, and Cousin Sophie over to join in the festivities.
Cake time!
When it came to opening her presents, she didn't know what they were for or what to do with them. She liked the paper best.
Aunt Stacy came from out of town and we sure love it when she visits. She and Hannah surprisingly had plenty of good moments together (meaning Hannah didn't freak out when Stacy held her, etc.)
Mommy and Hannah! I hardly have any pictures with my kids and me since I'm usually the one behind the camera. I had Stacy take some for posterity's sake.
Happy 1st birthday, Hannahbelle! We love you!

































2 comments:
Happy birthday, Cute Hannah! How is she already 1? I love the picture with her holding her hands. So sweet!
Oh my goodness she is so grown up and beautiful...has it really been a year? Give the kids a smoosh from us!
Post a Comment