It's a really important body part.
One that you don't know how much you need it till you can't use it.
I learned this the hard way this week when I hurt my left big toe rough housing with Dallin.
Hyperextension. A pop. Lots of pain. Immediate swelling and bruising. Lots of pain. Ice application. Lots of pain. Hobbling around like a gimp. Did I mention lots of pain?
Even though I think feet are pretty sick, I'm bravely putting my very un-pedicured feet out there for all to see.
Day 1 - soon after the injury (it hurt soooo bad but doesn't even look that bad). That night our doctor friend
examined it and said it's a bad sprain. I thought I'd broken it, so I was relieved.
examined it and said it's a bad sprain. I thought I'd broken it, so I was relieved.
Day 2 - surprisingly it felt a little better and I got around with less hobbling.
Day 3 (today) - the camera didn't pick up the nice bruises on and all around the toe, but they're there.



2 comments:
Eeew. I want more pictures of Megan's haircut :) Sorry that happened to you, Amy. Hope it heals quickly!
Our feet can be friends. You should see the remains of my post-run blood blisters, or rather, maybe you shouldn't! ;) Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment