Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer's Here

Not just because the temperature is in the triple digits around here, but because school is out. In some ways it seems like I just sent them off on their first days of school, that it can't have been a whole 9 months ago.


Last week Dallin's last day of preschool was a "graduation" and a sprinkler/popcicle party. I guess his is really just a pseud0-graduation since he still has another year before starting kindergarten.








Emily's last day was just a half day. Her class watched Toy Story 3 and had a pizza party.





She performed in the kindergarten musical p titled E-I-E-I Oops! last week and had two water days this week. As of yesterday, she no longer a kindergartener!

2 comments:

Michele said...

You have a first grader!!! And what a cute one...summers are so hard when you get no break from the "togetherness" no school provides. Make sure you have lots of playdates! I love the photos on your blog, since Cory broke ours on moving day I am looking for a new one. What do you use?

Jan said...

Happy Summer! Time really flies huh? But that means summer will too, right? :)