We spent Thanksgiving weekend in Mesa and got to enjoy time with both sides of the family. We got there on Wednesday evening and stayed at my sister, Jennifer's. We spent Thursday and Sunday with my side, and Friday and Saturday with the Dixon side.
Jennifer rented a bounce-house. It was a huge hit with the kids.


It was great just to be outside.


I loved being around everyone during all the prep of the delicous Thanksgiving dinner.





The kids' table.
So much GOOD FOOD.

We got to play a game of kickball - boys vs. girls. I can't remember who won.


Megan's been into putting on any glasses she can get little hands on. I love this shot.

Some photos from the days with the Dixons. Fondant making is something that happens every holiday season. The kids loved helping and tasting.




The weather was beautfiul and allowed plenty of time to play out in Aunt Stacy's newly landscaped backyard. It is a great backyard.




Uncle Ben got some new wheels and everyone got to ooh and ahh over it.

How totally stinkin' cute is this? Megan loved putting on Grandma's glasses any chance she got.







4 comments:
Amy, what a fun Thanksgiving! I am especially loving the uncle on the floor!
This looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am envious of your fun outdoor activities, I miss warm Arizona winters.
Oh my what a busy time. It looks like such fun. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. Too cure. Happy Thanksgiving.
What a fun Thanksgiving! It looked delicious!!
Post a Comment