Monday, August 16, 2010

We've had a Breakthrough

They've been close to breaking through for several days. Finally today, at 13 1/2 months, Megan cut her first two teeth. I didn't know it could take this long.

5 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

yea megan!! such a cute picture!

emily said...

YAY BABY!

Peeser said...

And what an adorable photo to celebrate! Hooray! Now she can start eating all those tasty things that require teeth- steak, chicken, pork, ham, bacon, pizza, enchiladas, tamales, etc.... clearly, I'm hungry. I hope Megan is too, now that she has some chompers to take advantage of it! :)

Byron said...

Wow, it's about time, I thought Suzy was goitng to get teeth before Megs! Way to go girl. She'll probably get 10 more within the month.

Natalie said...

What a precious picture of Megan. And Dallin does look very dapper for his first day of preschool.