At the end of the month, we potty trained Dallin! I was getting really nervous it would never happen because he was showing no interest, even resisting. After getting a few tips online, we went to work. It only took two half days and he got it. This is in stark contrast to our experience with Emily. The process took months with her and was just downright painful. We couldn't believe how smoothly and quickly it went with Dallin. I'm elated, as having THREE kids in diapers would've been a doozy. Besides that, I love his little bunsies in his big boy underpants.
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago



































9 comments:
What a fun month! ¡Qué suerte tenías en viajar a México! Espero que todavía recordaras tu español bién! :)
Wow, you guys have had some serious fun! I bet it's so good to be back home in good 'ol AZ. I miss that place. I feel happy to say that I do like TX now though. I miss you guys.
Congrats to Dallin on being a potty trained boy! Katie is now a potty training graduate also! It is true that some kids do it on their own. She was one of those and thank goodness because a. I didn't have time for that and b. I did have three kids in diapers and it was not awesome I tell you. You guys look like you're doing so good. Have a wonderful day!!!!
What an awesome July to have! Having 3 in diapers is a pain, so I am glad the potty training has gone so well for y'all. My girls were the easy ones. Lys took 2 days and Bria was 3. We shall see what Laney-bug decides to do in about a year. Yikes.
I'm soooooo jealous.
Oh what a fun month!! Looks like lots of fun and great weather at the reunion and Disneyland!! I am so glad potty training has gone easier this time around. We are working on it more now that the oldest is in school...we'll see how it goes!
Your summer looks super fun. I wish we could all go to the beach together again. Maybe we should do a girls cousin trip to the beach.
Congrats to Dallin! Just wait tell you put boxer briefs on him. You will die of cuteness.
What a fun month! You'll have to let me know next time you are in town since we didn't get together during the summer. PS Emily looked adorable on her first day of school. What a good idea to role play making friends and including others.
I think Emily looks like Danny's mom. Disney with kids is the best!
super fun! Way to go blogger
Post a Comment