Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Birthday Boy

Dallin celebrated his 3rd birthday on Sunday. These are the portraits we got taken the other day. Isn't he a handsome boy?



Before General Conference on Saturday morning, Danny took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's per Dallin's request months ago. Megan and I stayed behind due to her pooping issues and having no place to wash her bottom at Chuck E. Cheese's. They had a great time.
Dallin's birthday fell on both Easter and Conference this year (the Easter post is forthcoming). Lucky boy! First thing in the morning on Sunday Dallin saw a decorated family room. He loved that. We made his cake while Daddy made him a big birthday breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, grits, eggs, and grapes - all of Dallin's favorites.
After breakfast, it was on to opening presents. There were a LOT thanks to extended family and it took a good while to get through them all. He really made a good haul.
After Sunday morning's session of Conference, we had a delicous Easter dinner made by Danny. Then, of course, it was cake time. Dallin's request: a green cake with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles. He opted for three candles instead of a "3" candle. He loved every bit of that cake!
We love you, Dallin Boy! Happy birthday!

11 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I love a boy who appreciates grits! :) He IS a handsome little guy, and I think having a birthday on Easter and Conference would be awesome. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dallin! He sure is a handsome boy with a great smile.

Benjamin said...

That little guy is too cute! Takes after his Uncle Beaner, I think. Great job on the collages Amy!

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Dallin! I love all the chocolate cake pics with sprinkles!! Perfect for a little boy!

Jill Freestone said...

darling bday pics!

Karen said...

Oh he looks so happy! What a great celebration.

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Holy cow he is getting so big! He doesn't look like the little Dallin I remember. We miss you guys!

Ashlee said...

Dallin is totally handsome:)

Jan said...

So fun! Looks like a great birthday! He is such a big 3 year old! Happy Birthday Dallin!

Natalie said...

He sure is a handsome birthday boy! It looks like a great birthday. I like the fun, sprinkled cake.

emily said...

What a fun birthday! I love the pictures! That new camera is great