Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Me, a Mini Van Mom???

It may very well be that Hell has frozen over because I now drive a mini van. With this third baby coming, getting a bigger car was a must as our little Sentra definitely couldn't fit three carseats in the back seat. We've known we'd need to up-size since we found out we're expecting and have been diligently looking for acceptable vans for the past couple of weeks. Well, on Saturday Danny put his negotiating skills into action and got a sweet deal on this 2006 Honda Odyssey. We picked it up yesterday and had a nice long first ride in it from up in Tucson. We are thrilled about the space, and hope it will last us for a lot of years and a lot more kids.


10 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Mini van mom's rock!

So what if Clinton thinks I'm a dork for driving one! I love it!

Katie said...

You'll love it. We've had ours for a year and I've loved it all. I was especially glad we had it to evacuate for the hurricane!

Benjamin said...

Perfect! I'm glad you got what you wanted. I'm sure Danny's research was integral in making the best decision.

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

Congrats Hermana! Now you are an offical mormon mom! Ha Ha. We hope to join the mini van moms in a few years. Until then, its 3 carseats in a Toyota Corolla!

Megs said...

I love it and seriously can't tell you how jealous I am. I can't wait for the mini van. Do you have to sit in a booster seat to see over the wheel though??

Dave and Stephanie said...

woohoo! you're going to make that mini van look totally hot!

Byron said...

She's a beaut!!! What are you going to name her???

That picture with your kids will be one you will look back on fondly... you won't be able to remember when D and Em were so little and when your car was so new and shiny!

Congrats, I know you'll love it!

Brian and Heidi said...

Looks nice. We are sad we did not get to see it in person while we were down. Have you filled the floors and seat crevasses with crumbs from all four food groups yet?

Broadbent Family said...

Love the mini van. Everyone that I know that has the Honda loves it. Now all you need is a soccer mom bumper sticker. Also, congrats on the move to the south. What a fun adventure.

AMIT said...

Wow u rocks.

Haiku Poems