It was our first time back to Mesa since we moved and we spent the 4th of July weekend with the Dixons. It was extra special because all members of the Dixon family were present: Mom and Dad Dixon, Stacy, Danny and myself, Ben, Mike and Emily. We sure had a lot of fun. We spent time in the pool, played games, celebrated Emily's birthday (again) with presents and a cool Cinderella cake, ate tons of yummy food, watched "Lost", went to a Diamondbacks game, attended the temple, and just enjoyed each other's company. On Saturday I even got to slip away for a few hours to do some shopping and lunch with my family - always enjoyable! It was a fabulous weekend and the kids loved seeing their grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles again. It certainly was tough to leave and come back to real life. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for such a great time!






Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago






8 comments:
You punk!! Take off the picture where I look like a slob with my mouth shoved full of food!!
I love the Cinderella cake!
And the naked Cinderella Salad! LOL LOL
Fun times for sure. We love going to the Astros games down here - and are grateful for indoor stadiums in the summer!
Ummmm...I must have missed you phone call when you were in town....hmmmm. Looks like a fun filled weekend! And what is up with the naked barbie in the salad? Not very sanitary.
Caleb and I played the card game "War" today and it made me think of you. Remember? Wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr?
Good times.
-Nat
Looks like a blast! Glad you got to go "home" for the long weekend. Hope it was relaxing and not a whirlwind of busy-ness. Byron wants to know when this turned into an adult only blog. Nice barbie salad. Emily is truly spoiled! Lucky girl!
By the way, I was thinking about posting about our 4th of July and thinking I would title it "Fourth Festivities" right at the same time I pulled up your blog. It made me chuckle.
I think the Barbie bust in the salad is my favorite picture. Wow...there are no words.
HaHaHa, I laughed so hard when I saw Cinderella in the salad! Happy late B-Day Emily!!! It looks like you had lots of fun at the beach-isn't CA great?!
You guys always know how to have a good time. I am glad you got to spend some time with your family. Please post more pictures of you in your swim suit.
Post a Comment