My brother has been in love with movie-making for almost as long as I can remember. As a kid, he'd get our big ol' '80's camcorder, cast me as leading role, and we'd make all kinds of movies. We did it all, from action/adventure to news broadcasts to commercials. He thrived on being behind the camera filming and directing. I think he saved up and bought his first "nice" camcorder in his early teens and even went on to be a professional wedding videographer. At BYU he majored in film, so once again he was actively filming on a regular basis to complete projects for his classes. His talent is outrageously incredible, but he never pursued a career in Hollywood because its standards are far below his.
Currently a CES employee teaching seminary at our old high school, he decided to enter the International Video Contest sponsored by the Church. I heard all about the production of this partiular video and it sounded like a good one. But when I actually saw it, I was blown away. It is really, really awesome! I'm not the only one who thinks so either because he is one of only 10 finalists! Mind you, it's an international contest.
A panel will soon select a winner out of those top 10 videos, but there is also a separate "visitor's choice" survey where anyone can watch them and vote for his/her favorite. Click HERE to cast your vote. His video is titled, "Honesty - You Better Believe It!"
I'm really proud of my big brother.
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago
1 comment:
I went and cast my vote. I loved the video and most importantly the message! :) Good luck to your brother.
Post a Comment