Our little Hannah (we often call her Hannahbelle or Hannah Banana) is one month old today. In some ways it's gone really fast and in others it seems like she's been around for a long time. She is a very sweet baby, and a good cuddler. We've even gotten some smiles out of her recently. Here are a few snapshots of her over the course of the month.
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
1 day ago







14 comments:
She is just so precious! You can definitely tell that she is one of yours. :) And yes, it is so glorious to not be pregnant. Though we ourselves have thought about possibly going through it again...that might be bordering insanity. :)
she's adorable! really! SO happy you're all done being pregnant too! amen!
You really got the lighting right on these. Especially the first and last ones look like they were taken in a studio. Nice job.
Nice picts Am. You really captured her in every moment. You think you will never forget, but oh, how quick we forget. You won't now because of these great photos. Nice. Unfortunately we forget a bit about the horrors of being pregnant. Although, Suzy is 9 mo now and just the other day I said how it is SO NICE not to be preg! She is darling, can't wait to see her in person.
Hannahbelle is so precious! She looks like she belongs in your family!
(And I have a big smile on my face because--even though Isaac is 6 months old--every single day I think, I'm so glad I'm not pregnant!)
What a beuatiful baby girl you have. So many precious pictures of her.
What an absolute doll! I just sat here thinking "wow what a woman you are" to have another little one, I can't imagine having another one yet, but you seem to be doing awesome! Way to go mama!
I love all the different shots of her! What a darling.
She is so beautiful! Your kids are the cutest!
She really is super cute! I'm jealous that I haven't seen her in person yet. Hopefully soon!
Jake
Super cute baby and super cute pictures!! Are you loving your new lens?? Sam wants to know, When can Emily & Dallin come over and play again? :)
You make such cute babies! She is a doll!
She is so sweet! I bet she's grown so much already!! Hope you are all doing well.
Amy, she is lovely and I think you did a great job on your pics. Way to go!
Post a Comment