She is absolutely beautiful and perfect Amy (and Dan!)! I have been checking your blog everyday, awaiting this sweet little post. I love her name! So sweet. Congratulations! I wish I could be there to love on that sweet little dolly. Call me if you have any crazy moments and you need someone to tell you that you are a wonderful mom. You are going to do great with four kids! I miss you!
What a beautiful baby!! I am so happy for you. The name is beautiful too. How are you doing? How are you feeling? Remember you having 4 kids :) THanks for posting.
She is so perfectly adorable! Congratulations to the entire family! :) Nice picture of her. I am sure that she is going to be well loved by all the other siblings.
Remember how you posted 3 days after she was born? Super mom of the year if you ask me! Congratulations and I love her name. It sounds great with your other kids. Girl, I am hoping and praying for you right now. I am inspired by your commitment to your family - to your cute kids.
Holy cow, she looks just like Megan!! Soooo cute. Nice try for thinking she doesn't have red hair. Hope things are holding up on the homefront. SuperSetta is there, why is there any doubt?! Congrats, can't wait to hear everything in detail. Want more picts.
21 comments:
She is adorable Amy! Congratulations!
She is absolutely beautiful and perfect Amy (and Dan!)! I have been checking your blog everyday, awaiting this sweet little post. I love her name! So sweet. Congratulations! I wish I could be there to love on that sweet little dolly. Call me if you have any crazy moments and you need someone to tell you that you are a wonderful mom. You are going to do great with four kids! I miss you!
What a beautiful baby!! I am so happy for you. The name is beautiful too. How are you doing? How are you feeling? Remember you having 4 kids :) THanks for posting.
She is so perfectly adorable! Congratulations to the entire family! :) Nice picture of her. I am sure that she is going to be well loved by all the other siblings.
So precious! Congratulations!
Adorable!! So happy she is well! You're going to have a great time with her!
Remember how you posted 3 days after she was born? Super mom of the year if you ask me! Congratulations and I love her name. It sounds great with your other kids. Girl, I am hoping and praying for you right now. I am inspired by your commitment to your family - to your cute kids.
Congrats you guys! She's beautiful. Hope all goes smoothly.
Oh, that's a sweet Hannah. Sure warms my heart to read "We are in love." Congratulations!
Congrats Amy! She is adorable! She looks so much like your other girlies! :)
She's so pretty. Congratulations Amy. Way to go on picking a fabulous name.
Congrats, she's perfect! What a fun Christmas gift!
So cute. Can't wait to hear the story! Congratulations.
Congratulations! What a precious little girl!
Congratulations!!! We are so proud of you Amy for doing it!! And she is sooo adorable! Can't wait to meet her!
Holy cow, she looks just like Megan!! Soooo cute. Nice try for thinking she doesn't have red hair. Hope things are holding up on the homefront. SuperSetta is there, why is there any doubt?! Congrats, can't wait to hear everything in detail. Want more picts.
Oh Amy - she is precious! Congrats to your sweet little family - we are so very happy for you!
Congrats she is beautiful!
Congrats. She is adorable.
She's beautiful! I'm so glad she's here.
Congratulations Amy! I love her name. She is beautiful.
Merry Christmas to your family.
Post a Comment