Danny had the day off, Emily's still on fall break, AND it's not 45,000 degrees anymore. So we went to one of our favorite spots this morning: the good ol' Reid Park Zoo.

It's a terrific zoo for several reasons. It's quite shady, the exhibits are close together, the animals are almost always in plain view, it only takes two hours max to see everything, and admission is relatively inexpensive. We love it. We were happy to go back after so long.










7 comments:
that's so cool that you can feed the giraffes at your zoo! is megan walking yet (logan's not)?
Those giraffe tongues are freaky! What a fun time!
What a fun zoo! I love Megan's hair. Your kids are adorable!
That does look like a cool zoo with the animals so close! Can't wait to visit!
I LOVE the zoo! It looks like you guys had fun! Your kids get cuter ever day. :)
Cute giraffes. He he he, just kidding:) Megan is getting so big. She's adorable!
I am loving the giraffes. Their tongues are too cool. Your kids are growing up so fast. Enjoy the cooler weather.
Post a Comment