

The weather has been perfect lately for playing at the park. Here we are at Freestone Park feeding the ducks. We met our friends, the Kings, for a picnic. We had a great time and it was an absolutely beautiful day. You gotta love February in Arizona!


Dallin and Emily love to swing, especially right next to each other. Our neighborhood park has these two swings side by side. It works out well for me to be able to push them both at the same time.
3 comments:
Sweet Feb. postings, Little! I think you need to spread out your postings, though. I get tired of checking all month, then boom, there's tons on there. I wish we could have done more of the park when we were there. I'm so jealous--there's at least 6 inches of snow outside right now!
ok SOOO much fun this month. I am just wondering if Emily has been spending time with her aunt Natalie and Nat is teaching her to wear all of her underwear at the same time too. We looove streamers, the skookies are so yummy, so worth the burn.
Okay, so THIS is a random comment, but Amy I LOVE your shirt in the picture of you holding Dallin at Freestone. It's so cute!
Post a Comment