Saturday, November 3, 2007

October




Moving on to bigger, better, and obviously funkier-tasting foods: carrots and peas.





I took the kids to a little Halloween carnival. They liked picking out their own pumpkins.



It's finally nice enough in the mornings for us to take walks and not sweat to death. It seems, though, it's just as sunny as during the summer.


3 comments:

Gina said...

Your kids are so cute. Enjoy your morning walks. So weird that ours are ending because it's too cold, and yours are just beginning because it's been too hot!

Becky said...

Amy!!! I found your blog! Your family is so cute!! This is Becky (Denham) Jones, just so you know.
It's so fun to see your family, How are you?

Broadbent Family said...

Amata,
It's good to see that you are still blogging. I have been checking every now and then to see updates on the fam. Your kids are getting so big and they are both so cute.